I am banned because a known provocator (PhantomPenis) provoked me

Archive for ban appeals and connection issues.
Anka
Banned
Personal Saying: 10-61

There were 2-3 admins on server at that time. I was playing normally, doing chases but no arrests for hour or two, but then I come to MRPD and that PP starts attacking me, so I respond by killing them, its unfair death. They keep coming after me I kill again and I lose guns rank and stuff, I come to revenge, and I keep losing more money and stuff. Like the admins did nothing to stop harassment from PP towards me. And now Im banned, even though me killing them cost me so much more (they lost nothing), and everytime i placed 66666 hits on them they would come and cry when I kill them (I AM ALLOWED TO KILL THEM). And they used a glitch to kill me with fists with 1 hit inside MRPD, that I consider cheating.

So Im banned, for doing just some revenge on an asshole, and what?
Anka
Banned
Personal Saying: 10-61

And I will not let it go down on rails, cause its constant abuse, and negligence by admins. Yeah no video, but there admins that quickly tuned in to see what was happening
-JoãoSousa
Officer
CnR:NG Username: PhantomPenis

All starts when I robbed you, then I surrender and you still kill me.. I lost one LI, I got print screen to prove it. (If necessary tomorrow I can upload it).

Then you, as usual, got mad and start to DMing me, as a paramedic even I was innocent(aka harassing me). But I wasn't mad at this point, because I was getting unfair deaths..

After you lose all your ranks as paramedic you begin crying and place an hit on me ($66666), I went on you and killed with sneak kill.
As I explained to an admin, I didn't know that's wasn't allowed, as a result I got a warning, just for your information.
You place another hit on me ($66666), and then I got you with a legal way (battle axe), after that I got arrested and you whent strait to PD waiting for me outside as a paramedic. When I was released you start shooting on me again, and I was innocent again.
After all that, you started begging the admins to ban you.

Next time make sure you tell all strory, instead start insulting other players.
You should think about being more respectful to other players.

Peace.

EDIT: And BTW it's your fault that you're banned, not mine
decoy
CnR:NG Community Manager
CnR:NG Username: decoy

Hi Anka,

You were warned many times about your gameplay, and had lesser punishments applied before the decision was made to ban you. You were advised of steps you could take to take revenge, and when it would be permitted by our rules. But you chose to ignore our advice (and then our instructions) and continued deathmatching another player simply for being near you.

If this post was made to appeal your ban, then that appeal is denied. I'm also going to extend your ban to an indefinite one. Your behavior and attitude in-game have not improved despite your numerous breaks from the game, so a ban with an expiry date is not suitable.

This ban may be appealed, but you should strongly consider the approach of your appeal before submitting it.